Pictures

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A wee note

Hello everyone! we have been enjoying ourselves here in Airdrie immensely. Most of our work this week was in preparation to go into schools to do skits and present the gospel next week. We have chosen to discuss the Exile of Israel and relate it to how we are separated from God by sin but He longs to restore us.

This weekend we went to Edinburgh and walked around a wee bit. It was a jolly old time to be had by all. I have some photos that I took from the top of Arthur's seat. I would highly recommend that you all check out Arthur's seat if you come over to Edinburgh.

Today I am going to visit with some friends from Livingston that I haven't seen in forever. God has blessed me personally with a love for the people here in Scotland because they are such wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ.

-Ben Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment